Our Engineering and Product Development Assistance support team enhances part and assembly designs and assists customers with their new product development.
With over two hundred years of cumulative experience and knowledge, our team can help you reduce the time required for the development cycle, enabling your company to get to market faster and at a lower cost than your competitors.
Whether it’s optimizing a plastic part deign or helping you with a Design for Manufacturing (DFM) process on a complicated assembly, APM can help you get to market faster, avoiding costly mistakes.
Engineering Services provided by APM include:
- Design enhancement and parametric design assistance utilizing SolidWorks
- Concept generation, prototyping and testing
- Mold flow, warp, and cooling analysis
- Project and Program management
- DFM (Design for Manufacturing) and DFA (Design for Assembly) assistance
- Product development assistance
- Reverse engineering and material analysis
- Rapid prototyping using SLA, SLS, 3D printing as well as RTV tooling and urethane parts