Supply Chain Management, Warehousing & Distribution
Along with our focus on providing complete, turn-key solutions in injection molding, assembly and program management, supply chain sourcing and management are natural partners in APM's core competencies. Over the last four decades, APM's bills of materials have grown from basic resins, inserts and packaging to a vast array of custom products and purchased parts. In a dynamic, ever-changing global economy, APM has developed an extensive supply chain both domestically and abroad. APM's flexibility allows you to choose the supply chain arrangement that best suits your organization, whether it be integrating with your current supply base or having us develop and manage the entire 2nd tier supply chain for you.
Among APM's Supply Chain Capabilities:
- Extensive domestic and off-shore supply chain for: steel stampings, die castings, aluminum and plastic extrusions, screw machine parts, powdered metal parts, steel tubing and roll forms, vacuum forming, thermoset rubber components, MDF board products, PC boards, LED's drivers and ballasts, springs and wire forms and purchased and custom fasteners
- Powder coating, wet coatings, E coating and hydrographics
- Lean Value Stream Mapping of supply chains for elimination of waste, freight reduction and lead time improvements
- Vendor performance metrics & continuous improvement programs
- Experience with regulatory objectives such as NAFTA, BAA/TAA, IMDS, RoHS, C2C, BIFMA, REACH
- VMI (Vendor Managed Inventories), both at APM and first tier suppliers
For customers who need to reduce their inventories or prefer to have their suppliers to not only warehouse but also distribute their product, APM will set up programs tailored to your needs.
- Bar coded inventory tracking and management
- Drop ship and distribution programs
- EDI capability for customer or vendor order fulfillment
- Serialized lot tracking
- Kanban order fulfillment
- Satellite warehouse availability
Regardless of the level of services you choose to capitalize on, APM can help you get back to the basics of running your business, doing what you do best. One call, one complete solution...The APM Difference.