Engineering & Product Development
The APM Difference is seen as our Engineering and Product Development support team is considered to be "mission critical" by our customers. Our engineering team is often perceived as an extension of our customer's organization, essential to his success in enhancing your designs and developing new products. With over 200 years of cumulative experience and knowledge, our team can help you reduce the time required for the development cycle, enabling your company to get to market faster and at a lower cost than your competitors. Whether it's optimizing a plastic part deign or helping you with a DFM on a complicated assembly, APM can help you get to market faster, avoiding costly mistakes.
Engineering and Development Services provided by APM include:
- Design enhancement and parametric design assistance utilizing Pro/E or SoldiWorks
- Concept generation, prototyping and testing
- Mold flow, warp and cooling analysis
- Project and Program management utilizing Microsoft Project Central
- DFM (Design for Manufacturing) and DFA (Design for Assembly) assistance
- Product development
- Reverse engineering and material analysis
- Rapid prototyping using SLA, SLS, 3D printing as well as RTV tooling and urethane parts
- Web based meetings utilizing GoToMeeting or WebX for faster response in design and development
Discover the difference an engineering driven supplier can make for your company. Regardless of your needs, APM has the capabilities to partner with you on a level you never thought possible. One phone call, one solution...The APM Difference.