APM was founded as an injection molder and molding continues to be the cornerstone of our business. We are constantly upgrading our equipment and, through the use of state-of-the-art, closed-loop Cincinnati Milacron molding machines, we have achieved unparalled part repeatability and quality. A high degree of automation enables us to deliver cost-effective product to our customers, on time and "right the first time."
Our molding capabilities include:
- Horizontal and vertical molding machines
- Over molding and insert molding
- Valve gate and hot runner molding
- Materials ranging from commodity resins to highly engineered resins
- High volume, fully automated work cells to low volume and prototype runs
- Vibration welding (new equipment 2011!), ultrasonic insertion, welding and assembly
- Secondary assembly and kitting at the molding machine
- Secondary drilling, tapping and machining
- Decoration including pad printing, hot stamping, painting, plating, silk screening, RFI shielding, and hydro-graphics
- Modular tooling options for quick change and low cost tooling alternatives
- Real-time process monitoring integrated with our MRP and EDI systems
- Fully equipped quality lab staffed with ASQC/ASQE trained auditors supporting production as well as execution of Level 1 thru 4 PPAPs.
Our continuous improvements programs coupled with Lean Manufacturing implementation are key in "raising the bar" in both quality improvement and cost reduction efforts. With APM, you won't have to choose between quality and cost; let us help you enjoy the benefits of both.