Founded in 1971, APM is Employee-owned and operated. APM generates $20 million in annual sales with a focus on injection molding, finished goods assembly, and engineering.
- 120 employees
- 60,000 square foot warehouse
- 6-bay loading dock
- 50,000 square feet of production
- 10 acres with room for future expansions
- Certified to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001
- 37,000 sq. feet with 38 injection-molding machines
- 5 ton to 725 ton
- 0.015 oz. to 85 oz.
- Thermoplastics Processing
- 3 axis robotics and fully automated work cells
- Integrated Scheduling for MRP with "real time" production monitoring
- 15,000 sq. feet of assembly space with LEAN manufacturing cells
- Finished goods and sub-assemblies
- Mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies
- U.L. listed manufacturing facilities
- Capabilities ranging from basic kitting to complex mechanical assemblies with 100% electrical and mechanical testing
On-Site Mold Shop
- 7,500 sq. feet, climate controlled facility
- CAD / CAM
- High-speed CNC machining centers
- 4 axis EDMs
- Journeymen tool makers for tool design and construction
- Fast and adaptable mold repair
- Quick turn prototyping
- 24 hour emergency service for repairs or modifications
- SolidWorks design software
- Product co-development and design enhancement
- Project/program management using Microsoft Project Central
- VA/VE engineering
- Mold flow analysis and CAE
- Concept generation and testing
Supply Chain Sourcing and Management
- Off-shore and domestic sources: extensive, proven, and established
- Value Stream Mapping of supply chain
- 2nd Tier VMI (Vendor Managed Inventories)
- Experienced in regulatory objectives compliances including NAFTA, BAA/TAA, IMDS, RoHS, C2C, BIFMA, REACH, etc.
Warehousing and Distribution
- EDI capabilities
- Kanban programs and custom warehousing
- Drop shipment and distribution capabilities
- Full implementation of bar-coding for material movement and inventory tracking
- Serialized lot tracking
- Satellite warehouses available
Our Quality Commitment...
At APM, we are committed to providing quality products and services that meet or exceed our customers' expectations for performance, reliability, and safety at a competitive price, while continually improving the effectiveness of our quality system and providing a framework for establishing and reviewing our quality objectives.
Our Environmental Policy (Rev. Date 7/16/13)
APM is a custom injection molder of plastic parts and assemblies.
APM is committed to CARE for the Environment and will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and other requirements,
- Actively promote the prevention of pollution through continued management of environmental aspects,
- Reduce, reuse, recycle, and safely dispose of all wastes, and
- Educate all employees on our policy and programs while continually improving.